Hey guyss today I am planning on how I am gonna do my CCR and how to make it fun and creative.
Before that though I need to figure out how I am going to answer the questions I need to answer. The first question I need to answer is:
"HOW DOES YOUR PRODUCT USE OR CHALLENGE CONVENTIONS AND HOW DOES IT REPRESENT SOCIAL GROUPS OR ISSUES"
To answer this I need to really consider the following...
- Discussing genre conventions
- which genre conventions I chose to challenge or why I chose not challenge genre conventions
- Discuss representation
- Discuss how I arrived at my target audience
- Discuss how my choices engage my target audience
- Discuss how I plan to make my film available to audiences
- Consider how I am doing this since I am an amateur film maker
How am I gonna make this creative you may ask... WELL while I was typing this blog, I thought of the literal best idea in the world. Since my film is a treasure hunt, why not do the same for the CCR. AMAZING RIGHT?? Anyways, to do this I am going to do a mini scavenger hunt where on the way to find the "prize" at the end I need to answer two questions. There will be hints on where I need to go to find the questions that will then lead me to the prize at the end which will be a signed autograph picture and the props I used in the film. There will only be 2 stops located around the park area in my neighborhood before the prize which is going to be question 1 and 2 which I must answer to get my next hint that leads me to the prize.
This CCR part will be filmed in my neighborhood since I have a large park and grass area.

No comments:
Post a Comment